The Scientific Association for Promoting Educational Innovation (E.E.P.E.K.) is managed by a seven member Board of Directors which is elected for four years by the General Assembly of regular members.
The Board directs and manages all the affairs of the Association: manages the Union's finances, implements the decisions of the General Assembly, prepares the agenda of the General Assembly and takes every project assigned by the General Assembly.
Also, the Board of Directors meets regularly once a month and extraordinarily as many times as will be convened by the President. Extraordinary meetings is also held if three members of the Board request in writing by the President.
The Association, according to the General Assembly, is governed by the following 7 members:
- President: Dimitrios Kolokotronis, Director of 2nd IVT of Larissa
- Vice President: Dimitrios Liovas, Manager PLI.NE.T.
- Gen. Secretary: Konstantinos Stathopoulos, Professor of Secondary Education
- Executive Secretary: Charilaos Tsichouridis, Associate Professor Univ. Patras
- Treasurer: Elias Liakos, Professor of Secondary Education
- Superintendent Material - Library: Karasimos Zisis, Professor of Secondary Education
- Member: Georgios Maggopoulos, Teacher of Primary Education
For more information about the Board of Directors election, please refer to the Association's statute.